Thank you for visiting our website.
This website is run by Nastex International ltd. (hereafter “Nastex International”).
Thank you for visiting our website.
Site terms of service
Article 1. Copyrights, etc. of Materials
Intellectual property rights such as copyright, licenses or other rights pertaining to all contents on this website, including copyrighted works, photos, texts, images, software and other information (hereafter “Content”) belong to Nastex International.
These rights are protected under copyright acts and related treaties and laws of nations.
Use of this website’s Content (duplication, distribution, transfer, secondary use, etc. of all or in part) without prior written consent by Nastex International is prohibited regardless of the purpose of such use.
Nastex International does not allow the use of copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights or any other rights of Nastex International or third parties concerning the Content on this site. Nastex International makes no guarantees with regard to the Content on this site.
Article 2. Management of Personal Information
Nastex International recognizes the importance of information that can identify individuals (hereafter “Personal Information”) and strives to protect Personal Information in accordance with the following policies.
- Regarding the use of Personal Information, Nastex International will specify beforehand the purpose of use. Personal Information will be used within the scope of accomplishing the purpose of use.
- Regarding the handling of Personal Information, Nastex International has established an internal system for the protection of Personal Information as a measure of precaution and safety against unauthorized access to Personal Information and the loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, etc. of said Personal Information.
- Nastex International will promptly disclose, correct or delete Personal Information upon request of the person concerned.
- Nastex International will not provide or disclose Personal Information to third parties outside the scope of consent of the person concerned, excepting the involvement of instructions based on laws and regulations.
- Nastex International will comply with laws and regulations applicable to Personal Information and will continue to improve its efforts concerning said Personal Information.
Article 3. Prohibited Matters
The following acts are prohibited upon use of this website.
- Acts that harm or that may harm Nastex International or third parties
- Acts that violate or that may violate the property, honor, privacy, etc. of Nastex International or third parties
- Acts that are contrary to or may be contrary to public order and morals
- Acts of false declaration or notification such as registering e-mail addresses of others
- Acts of using or providing harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Acts of unilaterally sending unsolicited e-mails or newsletters
- Other acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by Nastex International
- All rights pertaining this website’s Content, unless especially described otherwise, belong to Nastex International and are protected under copyright acts and related laws. Any actions such as copy, transmission, change, revision, addition or other actions are prohibited without permission by Nastex International regardless of the purpose.
Article 4. Disclaimer
While this website’s Content has been carefully prepared by Nastex International, no guarantees are made with regard to its accuracy, adequacy, reliability or compatibility with the specific purpose of use. Nastex International shall assume no responsibility for such information.
Nastex International also assumes no responsibility whatsoever for damage or loss that is caused or may be caused by the use or non-use of this website, as well as for any damage or loss that is caused or may be caused by data submission, unauthorized access, remarks, e-mails, etc. by third parties.
The same applies to the links on the website. Nastex International shall assume no responsibility for damage or loss that is caused or may be caused by the linked sites.
Article 5. Maintenance, Use Suspension and Content Change of Services
Article 7. Compensation for Damages
Article 8. Court of Jurisdiction
In cases where litigation arises between Nastex International and website users, agreement through exclusive jurisdiction shall be via the court holding jurisdiction over the location of Nastex International’s head office (Hong Kong).
Article 9. Governing Law
August 1, 2013 enacted